Welcome to the Department of Inorganic Chemistry
We encourage you to read more about our research interest:
chemistry of group X and XI metals.
- Design and synthesis of multi-functional and -podal N,S-heterocycles.
- Investigation on metal/ metal oxide nanostructures.
- Synthesis of Aza-crowns and their corresponding complexes.
of anticancer platinum drugs.
- Synthesis of
inorganic microporous and mesoporous materials and (mixed) metal oxide
- Catalysis in organic synthesis and petrochemical
processes as well as photocatalysis.
- Super acid and super base compounds.
- Biosensors of ions and biomolecules.
- Drug delivery systems (chemical and herbal drugs).
- Pollution (heavy metal, poisonous organic dye and
NOx) removal from environment.
- Green chemistry and surface chemistry.
- Surface functionalization of
crystalline materials and exploring their application in nano motors.
and spectroscopic understanding of multi-copper active sites through biomimetic
- Systematic synthesis and thorough characterization of
& characterization of heterogeneous catalysts and their application in the
synthesis of heterocycles of pharmaceutical importance.
- Mesoporous solid supports.
- Nanostructured materials.
- Mineral Extraction.
of Bio-Inspired Porous Materials.
- Synthesis of Nanostructured Inorganic Materials.
- Heterogeneous Catalysts and Metal-Free Catalysts in Oxidation
Treatment of Wastewater.
- Supercapacitors and Biosensors.
- Nanomaterials in Preservation of Cultural Heritages.